Re: MetaInfo? Was: BIND8 Update

Richard Fink ( rfink@worldpassage.net )
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 12:07:45 -0700

The best part is Larry Kahn, followed by the fact it works as it should-
perfectly. BindNT is a gift to the NT community.

-Ric

At 13:29 6/13/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I will disagree with that Metainfo's DNS is 100% better. I have used it for
>about 2 years and liked it. I recently switched one of my DNS servers over
>to BindNT by Larry Kahn and the performance increase has been tremendous.
>After running both DNS servers I would recomend getting BindNT, and the
>best part is its free.
>
>-Mark
>
>BTW If Larry Kahn subscribes to this list you have done an EXCELLENT job
>with BindNT.
>

>At 01:04 PM 6/13/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>I'll bite -- where do you get metinfo's server and why is it better?
>>
>>Bill Semich
>>
>>>Why even worry about it? MetaInfo's server is 100% better.
>>>
>>>Adam

>>>---------------------------------------
>>>Net.Solutions
>>>Internet Consulting -- Web Publishing
>>>Waco, Texas
>>>Phone: 888-407-0239
>>>Adam Dillaplain
>>>adam@ntsolutions.com
>>>Providers of:
>>>TexasINTERNET -- Waco's Leading Internet Service Provider
>>>adam@texasinternet.com
>>>Private E-mail: ir002616@interramp.com
>>

>>Bill Semich
>>Section Editor, Infrastructure
>>Web Week
>>617-237-2050 x216
>>Suite 104
>>170 Worcester St.
>>Wellesley, MA 02181
>>bsemich@webweek.com
>>http://www.webweek.com

Richard Fink Tel: 415 381-0215
WorldPassage Fax: 415 381-0822
P.O.Box 2339 rfink@worldpassage.net
Mill Valley, CA 94942 http://www.worldpassage.net
WorldPassage is a Premier Internet Service Provider
owned and operated by RainTree Computer Systems, Inc.