Re: MetaInfo? Was: BIND8 Update

Mark E. Berly ( (no email) )
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 13:29:27 -0400

I will disagree with that Metainfo's DNS is 100% better. I have used it for
about 2 years and liked it. I recently switched one of my DNS servers over
to BindNT by Larry Kahn and the performance increase has been tremendous.
After running both DNS servers I would recomend getting BindNT, and the
best part is its free.

-Mark

BTW If Larry Kahn subscribes to this list you have done an EXCELLENT job
with BindNT.