Re: What to charge for Discussion List services

John Lange ( (no email) )
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 17:23:53 -0500

We do this for $45 per month for up to 25 members. This particular company
wants a private list and only we are able to subscribe users, so we charge
$1.00 for every change we make to the list.

JOhn :}

John C. Lange, Sr. PALACE dot NET, INC.
microjl@palacenet.net MICRO-TECH Computers!
608.742.1601 & 6980 2800 New Pinery Road, Suite 10
http://www.palacenet.net/ Portage, WI 53901
http://www.microt.com/

--- __o
--- _-\<,_ FASTEST SERVICE IN TOWN