RE: Filtering

Barry Kiesz ( barry@mdex.net )
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 13:49:38 +0100

How are authenicating users? Can you use RADIUS from Livingston
(http://www.livingston.com If so, they have a filter server called
ChoiceNet..

Barry
-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Scott [SMTP:Chuck@IntegrityOnline.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 1997 6:51 PM
To: "NT Lists":;
Subject: Filtering

I have a problem that I am trying to figure out. I am an ISP offering
filtered access to our customers. We distribute IE throught the IEAK and
have it configured to point to www.integrityonline.com:80 which is where
our proxy server resides. We want to offer 2 levels of filtering, 1 for
children and the other for adults. Unfortunately, I cannot figure out a
way to accomplish this since all our customers have their browsers
configured to attach to the above port. I have another server I will be
using as the 2nd level, with the address of www2.integrityonline.com. Is
there a way to reconfigure the client browser for the second level and then
change it back when they return to the first level? Something with a
policy editor or similar in nature??? I hope to have an answer to my boss
by this weekend. PLEASE HELP !!!!

Thanks !!!!

Chuck Scott
VP - Technical Operations