Re: Crash NT via Telnet WORKS!!!

Walter Parker ( walterp@iea.com )
Mon, 9 Jun 1997 18:12:36 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

The Out-of-Bounds (oob) error fix talked about in the Service Pack 3
documentation fixes this problem (Although I've heard that it's not 100%
effective). There is also a patch for SP2 to fix the oob problem. There is
a regedit fix for Windows95. Check out www.ntshop.net for more information
about this problem.

-- Walter