Re: Feedback on performance, reliablility of Digi PC/Xem

Petar Nikolich ( petar@escape.net.au )
Sun, 8 Jun 1997 21:57:09 -0000

Absolutely brilliant. Never had a problem. Installed heaps of these little
suckers. Do the job perfectly. Just make sure you get the lastest drivers
and READ the instructions before starting.

They aint cheap but they certainly are reliable. I couldn't find anything that
would sustain 57.6k on 32 ports at the same time/. There may be something
else available now but I am not aware of what it may be.

Petar