Re: User wants IIS server-side includes

[BCSI] Systems Administration ( (no email) )
Fri, 6 Jun 1997 10:40:23 -0500

Server Side Includes are avail. under IIS 2.0+ ... I would suggest editing
your registry to make .html or .htm the extensions for Serve Side Includes.
Search for server side includes in your reg and you will see what I mean.
-- hope this all makes sense, if not let me get some sleep then try
explaining. ;)

-- Joshua Moore

----------
: From: Jeff Woods <jeff@delta.com>
: To: ntisp@emerald.iea.com
: Subject: User wants IIS server-side includes
: Date: Friday, June 06, 1997 10:00 AM
:
:
: What are server side includes?
:
: He claims that putting https:// instead of http:// enables server side
: includes. I think he may be confusing "SSI" with "SSL" (secure sockets
: layer), since I know that https:// is port 443, for secure sockets.
:
: Is my user on drugs?
:
: He wants to do a simple banner rotation program in PERL, and he's being
: told by the banner people that they need server-side includes.
:
: I need a clue. Do you have one to spare, please?
:
:
: