Re: IIS 3.0 reinstallation

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Wed, 4 Jun 1997 14:35:04 -0400

> From: Troy T. Hall <>
> this may sound like a dumb question, but how do you guys keep up with
> hotfixes??? I don't seem to find anyplace that describes each new hotfix

> nor even if there is any.

Hotfixes come out between the releases of service packs to fix bugs/flaws
that are relatively important. All files have text files associated with
them in their respective directories, that describe what they do/fix/etc.

or if you're still using NT3.51,

Note that the language/country in the above addresses is "usa", so if you
need to change it, back up a bit and select whichever applies to you...

Josh Hillman