Re: Pricing

iml@interconnect.net
Tue, 03 Jun 1997 10:12:41 -0500

And not to cause problems on the list......

Hopefully they won't change their pricing structure on you and not honor
their previous sales such as they did to all their customers that were on
an unlimited user version. Of course, we will not have to worry about =
that
because we took our business elsewhere. I vote NTMail