Re: Anonymous Virtual FTP

BA ( ba@interconnect.net )
Sun, 01 Jun 1997 11:51:06 -0500

I used to use MS IIS for FTP and have recently switched to Serv-U FTP
server which is only $25 per copy. Has loads of features too.

http://www.cat-soft.com/servu.htm

On Sun, 01 Jun 1997 00:27:45 -0700, Chuck Scott so eloquently wrote:

>I have recently started hosting virtual domains, and everything has gone=
smooth. I do have a customer who is asking for his own anonymous FTP =
account and haven't quite figured out how to accomplish this. Has anyone=
had any luck? My first attempt erased my root FTP account and replaced =
it with the virtual one I created. OOPS !! Any help would be =
appreciated !!!!