Re: How can Win95 users know what IP address was assigned to them by RAS ?

Robert Johansen ( (no email) )
Sat, 31 May 1997 14:06:50 -0400

Got to our new page we are developing. www.clinic.net/ccnew. You will see
how we handle this. At the bottom of the first page it tells your the info
you requested. Read the source. See if this helps you.

Thanks

Rob

"If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port,
And the bus is interrupted as a very last resort,
And the address of the memory makes your floppy disk abort,
Then the socket packet pocket has an error to report! "

> From: Danny Sinang <sinang@skyinet.net>
> To: NTISP <ntisp@emerald.iea.com>
> Subject: How can Win95 users know what IP address was assigned to them by
RAS ?