Re: WebTV n' Radius Proxy

Robert Johansen ( (no email) )
Sat, 31 May 1997 13:19:49 -0400

WWW.SHIVA.COM access manager does radius nt proxy to the BDC. took 6
minutes to setup.

Thanks

Rob

"If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port,
And the bus is interrupted as a very last resort,
And the address of the memory makes your floppy disk abort,
Then the socket packet pocket has an error to report! "