Re: FrontPage Extensions

Eric Fagan ( (no email) )
Thu, 29 May 1997 20:14:33 -0600

:From: Mark A. Knight <>
:Subject: FrontPage Extensions
:Would someone tell me where I can get the latest FrontPage 97 extensions.
I have :tried searching for it at Microsoft, but, I keep getting timeouts
before the search :results are returned.
I've seen the same trouble at MS myself for the last few days, although
they seem to be up at the moment. As for the getting the latest
extensions, simply re-apply your service pack 3. SP3 installs:

Active Server Pages 1.0b, Index Server 1.1, NetShow Server 1.0, FrontPage
97 Extensions, & Crystal Reports (for web usage reports).

SP3 also installs a bunch of other stuff (such as DirectX). For more info,
see .