Re: FrontPage Extensions

Eric Fagan ( (no email) )
Thu, 29 May 1997 20:14:33 -0600

:From: Mark A. Knight <radadmin@express-connect.net>
:Subject: FrontPage Extensions
:
:Would someone tell me where I can get the latest FrontPage 97 extensions.
I have :tried searching for it at Microsoft, but, I keep getting timeouts
before the search :results are returned.
----------
Hi-
I've seen the same trouble at MS myself for the last few days, although
they seem to be up at the moment. As for the getting the latest
extensions, simply re-apply your service pack 3. SP3 installs:

Active Server Pages 1.0b, Index Server 1.1, NetShow Server 1.0, FrontPage
97 Extensions, & Crystal Reports (for web usage reports).

SP3 also installs a bunch of other stuff (such as DirectX). For more info,
see http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/info/servicepack3.htm .

Eric
mailserve@pdqnet.net