Re: Updating Call History

Kurt Schafer ( (no email) )
Wed, 23 Jul 1997 12:38:38 -0400

I was afraid you were going to say that.

I go to the billing tab and choose the 'Summary' button. It things for a
long time then comes back with this message in the box.

1 (4)

When I then click on Charges it gives the message about consolidating
caller information and creating charges. When I choose to continue it comes
back with 'Error running consolidation procedure'

I left the date field in the invoice area blank because I don't want to
actually invoice anybody until the first of the month. (which is rapidly
approaching) Do I need to put a date in that field before call
consolidation will work ? And will an invoice be generated if I do ?

Thanks.