Re: Updating Call History

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 23 Jul 1997 11:20:20 -0700

Kurt Schafer wrote:

> When I then click on Charges it gives the message about consolidating
> caller information and creating charges. When I choose to continue it comes
> back with 'Error running consolidation procedure'

Do you have a stored procedure in your DB with the name "Consolidation"?
If you do, this may be a permission problem. If you don't, then we need
to get it in there. :)

> I left the date field in the invoice area blank because I don't want to
> actually invoice anybody until the first of the month. (which is rapidly
> approaching) Do I need to put a date in that field before call
> consolidation will work ? And will an invoice be generated if I do ?

The date is only relevant to the invoice area. There are boxes/frames
that show what text boxes going with what to seperate the areas.