RE: CC Customer

Mark A. Knight ( (no email) )
Mon, 7 Jul 1997 17:52:47 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark A. Knight [SMTP:mknight@pce-inc.com]
Sent: Monday, July 07, 1997 10:24 AM
To: Emerald Mail-List (E-mail)
Subject: CC Customer

Dale,

Please take pity on me for being lazy and asking such a
simple question. I just added my first REAL credit card
customer today!
I set up the customer, added the PPP service, went to
billing and selected cc & auto bill and put the account
info in. I notice at the top of the screen the Create,
Start, Paid Thru, and Las Rec dates are all 7/7/1997.
Expire date is 8/6/97 with an extend and limit of 0.
Current balance is $0.
I went to create a credit card invoice and nothing happens.

I want to pre-bill a months service in advance. It looks
like this fellow got a month free. What did I do wrong and