Re: Concurrency control and Call History

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 02 Jul 1997 11:53:18 -0700

Kurt Schafer wrote:

> However, I have Concurrency control checked in the RadiusNT admin program,
> as well as Variable Login Limits, and the SA account I've been testing with
> has 1 set as the login limit. I can log in multiple times under the SA
> account however and the Calls Online table is likewise showing the user
> logged in twice.

What does RadiusNT show in -x15 debug when the SA account logs in the
second
time? Does it display something like "User 'sa' already logged in x
times."?

> Also, when I go back and check the Call History for the SA, no information
> for the calls is given. Is there a maintenance script I have to run to
> update the DB with call info ?

Call History will only be present after you have condolidated calls
in the batch tab.