Re: Post.Office - Emerald 2.2.2

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 14:56:37 -0700

Tom Bilan wrote:
> Also, on a previous thread, I agree with the person who was upset at
> the fact that the consolidation erased the detail records. I have had
> users in the past who wanted their dates and times online to verify
> my numbers. They generally do it to be a pain in the ass but I can
> see their point.

This is really started to become a no-win issue. We don't delete
and people complain about their databases becoming too big, logs
etc. We delete them to satisfy the customer, and now people are mad at

I would like to hear someone's recommendation on how to handle this
situation. I have already volunteered to look into an option of
the details of the call to the user (configurable on a per user basis).
If we don't move the records out of the calls table, users will be
double billed.