Re: More problems...

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 07:01:22 -0700

Ross James wrote:

> Our bills are based on useage. No customer here will pay on a
> consolidated single line invoice.
>
> We have to use crystal reports to produce invoices from the calls
> tables: which gives our customers an itemised account. Then we enter
> all those invoices into an accounting system to track payments etc.
>
> As far as I can see we wasted our money on Emerald. We understood
> much earlier on that detailed invoices were possible - then the
> consolidated method was introduced .....

Very Interesting. You are saying that you send a bill to a user with a
printout of all their useage? Is this vi email or snail mail? When we
re-wrote the consolidation routines, we have no idea anyone
wanted/needed
this since we have had no requests for it. If you can detail more about
what you are looking for (like is it all users, just certain services,
do
you want email, invoice, or ?) I can see what we can do to add this.