Re: More problems...

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 11:11:29 -0700

Michael Odicho wrote:

> 1) I would like to know how you can tell if a customer has paid their
> invoice or not in the invoice section. If there are field I can view
> so I know if a user has paid or not. I know that you can tell by looking at
> certian fields like expiry date and history where a pyament could be made,
> but I need one lone field which will tell me if a user has paid. Is
> there such a field in emerald.

Emerald 2.2 has a somewhat easier way to do this. If you click on the
invoice
and the Pay button is not greyed, the invoice is not paid. :)

In Emerald 2.1, if you double click the invoice, you'll see the line
items.
If all the line item's PaymentID fields are blank, the invoice has not
been paid. When you pay the invoice, the line items will all have a
payment
ID associated with them.