Re: Repost : Calls consolidation problem.

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 10:40:15 -0700

Carmine Inteso wrote:

> No problem, this is what I thought it was supposed to do,
> BUT What it did not do was update my callshistory table,
> Not a single entry.

Actually, it probably did. There is a bug in 2.1.8 that is you
delete a subaccount, it will delete all entries in your call
history, not just the ones associated to the user.

> What did I do wrong besides waiting 4 months before consolidating?

How many entries (or what is the size) of your calls table now?

> Also have you received my mail about the Cardsoft Services AVS fields?

Yes, and I did reply to it. We only have a couple of customers using
that, and none use AVS. I'll check into it and see what I can come
up with.