AW: SQL Error .. help

Peter A. Sang ( (no email) )
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 16:45:19 +0200

The easiest solution that comes to my mind: Install a second Radius
server for your USR Netserver with the required attributes. Both Radius
servers share the same DB.
-
Peter A. Sang
SANG Computersysteme GmbH * Kruppstr. 82-100 * 45145 Essen * Germany
T: +49-201-82020-0 * F:-40 * http://sang.net * mailto:pesa@sang.net
* Microsoft Solution Provider * Intel Systems Integrator *