AW: Big Problem with SQL Logs

Peter A. Sang ( (no email) )
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 19:47:56 +0200

Hi Will,

maybe there's just an old transaction left open? Try DBCC OPENTRAN
(Emerald) to check,
then issue
dump transaction Emerald with truncate_only
followed by
dump database Emerald to disk = '<UNC filename>' with init, stats=5

Please let me know if it worked!
cu,
-
Peter A. Sang
SANG Computersysteme GmbH * Kruppstr. 82-100 * 45145 Essen * Germany
T: +49-201-82020-0 * F:-40 * http://sang.net * mailto:pesa@sang.net
* Microsoft Solution Provider * Intel Systems Integrator *