RE: IEAK Signup server

Wayne Jordan ( wjordan@pcl.net )
Mon, 02 Jun 1997 20:20:34 -0500

Hey Josh, good luck! You know we have talked many times and the strangest
thing about this email I have just read is that I just came from my son's
send off party before he leaves on his mission Wednesday. Look him up when
you get to the MTC, he'll be there two months before going to the Dominican
Republic for his stint. His name is Shane Jordan. Great to talk to you again.

Thanks,

emerald@emerald.iea.com
>>Subject: IEAK Signup server
>>
>>Ok guys... I've decided to release this software free... 's just too much
>>of a hassle to exchange money. but It will take user info from a web page,
>>even does basic Checksum and number checking on credit cards... will make
>>sure that the username the person wants isn't used already.. and when the
>>user is done going through everything it will save the person to your
>>Emerald database and will write to a file the date that the person signed
>>up, the username they used etc... What it is, is a Win-CGI program... so it
>>is not directly supported by IIS but can be used through the is2wcgi.dll
>>the only problem is the way that IIS uses the cgi programs and it doesn't
>>like to share the tempuser.mdb file.. if that is resolved it should work
>>fine... I will be leaving in 10 days for a 2 year mission for my church so
>>I can answer as many questions that ppl have until then... If you would
>>like the source just dload everything in the ftp://o1.netcnct.net/iiservdist
>>/ directory, it is a VB5 program originaly written in VB4 but ported to
>>VB5 wich is much faster and more efficient... if you have any questions
>>feel free to ask... and of course any donations are not required but
>>happily accepted just mail 'em to
>>
>>Josh Perry
>>2012 E 14th st.
>>The Dalles, OR 97058
>>
>>Josh Perry
>>System Admin
>>NetConnect
>>http://www.netcnct.net/
>>joshp@netcnct.net

>>Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\RE IEAK Signup server"

Wayne Jordan
wjordan@pcl.net
President
PC Land, Inc.
http://www.pcl.net

"Making Computers Work for You"

(205) 546-8949 Office (205) 546-8940 Fax