RE: IEAK Signup server

Michael Whisenant ( mwhisen@airnet.net )
Mon, 02 Jun 1997 17:43:58 -0500

Anyone out here have a signup server runing with Netscape???

At 06:09 PM 6/2/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Josh,
>
>I don't want to make false assumptions but would this be a 2 year LDS
mission? Just curious because I am LDS and also served a mission.
Regardless, just wanted to wish you the best and thank you for the code.
Hopefully I can make it work with IIS. Maybe I'll just get Netscape, which
Netscape server would I have to buy or rather which are you using
successfully with your signup server? If it will work with Fastrack I will
probably just buy it and use it as the sign up web server.