Re: Support and Passwords

Tommy Cheng ( tommycheng@pcmagic.net )
Fri, 30 May 1997 03:46:37 -0700

Dale E. Reed Jr. wrote:

> Tommy Cheng wrote:
> >
> > Dale E. Reed Jr. wrote:
> > >
> > > I am putting a final beta of Emerald 2.2 (to include the
> > Consolidation
> > > fix) together and it should be available Friday to all those
> people
> > > who
> > > requested to test the Post.Office 3.x creation. If there are no
> > > problems
> > > from that, a general release will shortly follow.
> >
> > Any way to make sure that we could specify whether to enable
> "comment"
> > or "none" for From Address Rewrite Style: for Netscape mail 2.02?
>
> This has actually been in the client (first as a registry entry,
> then finally in the DB) for quite a while. The new admin has this
> under Config Client.

I know. Before I decided to reinstall SQL and Emerald, everything
worked fine. But after reinstalling SQL and Emerald, "From Address
Rewrite Sytel:" in Netscape Mail 2.02 is always defaulted at "comment".
I ran the SQL command

Update Configs
Set Value = 0
Where ConfigID = 55

and still it is defaulted to "comment". I am running out of ideas now.
How do I fix it? Maybe reinstall Emerald and SQL again?