Re: E-mailing Invoices

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 30 May 1997 01:08:23 -0700

Clinton Schweitzer wrote:

> I am trying to find where I can edit the format of the invoice that is
> e-mailed by Emerald. The online docs mention that it is configured in
> Emerald Administrator. Where at in the Emerald Administrator can I do
> this? Is it one of the reports?

We are working on making this more confgiurable. Currently you can add
text around it, but can't change the standard portions.

> Can I use Crystal Reports Pro ver 5.0 with my Emerald 2.1.11 and the
> existing reports or is there a conflict.

With Emerald 2.2 you will be able to use CR 5.0 without a problem.
The CR 5.0 engine is shipped with Emerald 2.2.

> Dale, I am still waiting to hear about what you found in my database
> regarding the Time On and Calls History Consolidation problem. You
> said you would call me back. :(

We have identified the problem, and fixed it in Emerald 2.2. Its being
tests in some installations and we will hopefully make it available
here soon.