Re: RadiusNT

Daniel Wood ( dgwood@iwvisp.com )
Wed, 28 May 1997 07:08:35 -0700

>Daniel Wood wrote:
>>
>> I just upgraded my RadiusNT from 49 to 60 and now my online in Emerald
>> doesn't show any new callers
>
>Ok, start with the basics. What does -x15 show and is there any error
>messages in your logfile?

-x15 show that everything seems to be working and there are no error messages
in the log file. RadiusNT seems to authenticate just fine but I just
can't see them in calls online. One odd thing is that when I run RadiusNT
admin on my main Radius Server and try to check the security it fails the
connection even through I am using the right username and password. If I
run RadiusNT admin on my secondary Radius Server and check the security it
works fine. I have looked at both ODBC setups and they look the same.

I am still wondering what I am doing wrong with RadiusNT. I run it on any
other machine besides my main radius server and everything works fine. When
I try to run it on my main radius server the security in Radadmin fails
even though I am using the same username and password. All the machines
are the same, running NT 3.51 service pack 5 and ODBC 2.5.

Thanks
Dan