Re: Running RadiusNT as a service...Does it?

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sun, 25 May 1997 22:15:28 -0700 ()

On Sun, 25 May 1997, James T. Robson wrote:

> Dale,
> Your ftp server has been hosed since you announced the new Docs file. If
> you can get me a copy I'll put a copy up on my ftp server until the demand
> wears off. Or, if anyone has a copy send it up. Send it to:
>
> ftp://ftp.thewebplace.com

I know of three people who have gotten files off the FTP site just
today. We recently added a high speed connection, and are working
on putting more routes in. So far everything is going out that
new connection and we are getting great times for everything.

I don't want to have the current docs available on another site,
since we will be frequently updating the docs over the next
couple of weeks. If you are still having problems, I can send
a copy (its very small) to you.

Dale