Re: Running RadiusNT as a service...Does it?

James T. Robson ( (no email) )
Sun, 25 May 1997 23:17:49 -0400

Dale,
Your ftp server has been hosed since you announced the new Docs file. If
you can get me a copy I'll put a copy up on my ftp server until the demand
wears off. Or, if anyone has a copy send it up. Send it to:

ftp://ftp.thewebplace.com

Cheers, Robie