Re: ODBC error

Serge Stein/i2Tech ( Serge_Stein@i2.com )
26 Dec 96 15:10:17 EDT

David Mulberry wrote:

> Thanks for the suggestion, I set up both Emerald and Radius as system DSN's,
hopefully they are correct. Still get same error.

Make sure that you have a user "Radius" in your "SQLusers" group and all
of the SQL user rights are setup. Check out the radinstall.txt (in your
radius dir) for SQL setup. After completing the steps as described
(except the query stuff to create databases) everthing should work
great.

DEAN

> David Mulberry
> BinaryBus, Ltd.
> davidm@binarybus.com

maybe I missed it. Can someone tell what might be happening when I run the
command line, "radius -x15 -b" and get "radius: Couldn't open 0 for reading"