RE: Radius Not Authenticating on system reboot

Phil Taylor ( Phil@lansystems.co.uk )
Tue, 13 May 1997 11:55:33 +0100

Are you using MSSQL ?

If so you need a dependancy in the registry so that RadiusNT will not
start until MSSQLServer has started. If you are using access/text files
then I don't know but this was certainly a problem for us until we set
the dependancy.

Cheers

Phil Taylor