Re: RadiusNT install trauma.

James T. Robson ( (no email) )
Sat, 10 May 1997 02:44:29 -0400

Hi John,

I just went through the same process so I have empathy.

I spotted one thing right away. The file you have in the administrator is
the executable not the users file.

> c:\radius\radius.exe: Parse error -98 for user dan
> 0 users loaded!

this should be:

c:\radius\users

in your administrator go to the Directories and Files Tab and where it says

Users File: Put "Users"

Hope this helps. Cheers, Robie

Robie aka...
Jim Robson, Webmaster, Owner, Operator
The Web Place - Your Place on the Web
http://www.TheWebPlace.com Robie@TheWebPlace.com
Soon offering Dial-up Internet Access Service

----------
> From: John Scrivner <john@scrivner.com>
> To: RadiusNT@emerald.iea.com
> Subject: RadiusNT install trauma.
> Date: Saturday, May 10, 1997 12:48 AM
>
> Please help a newbie. I have just installed Radius NT and I followed
Dale's

-------------------------------------snip-----------------------------------
----

-------------------------------------snip-----------------------------------
----

----

----

> The user file did not work when I only had the "test" user in either. I
put
> in the "dan" user to see if the radius was even seeing the user file.
> Obviously it is seeing it, as the screen shows above it is causing a
Parse