Re: Dr Watson .60 Running

Scott Lagos ( slagos@net1plus.com )
Sun, 04 May 1997 06:39:33 -0400

Definitely running it as
RADIUS -x15 -o -R31

also tried it without the -R31.

Yes it fails at the point you mentioned below.

I thought too that it was a bogus Access Database so I used the radius7.mdb
that came with it and got the same problem.

Now I didn't do anything in the registry manually. All I did was run the
radadmin that showed up on my Start Menu. Was I supposed to do something
in the registry?

Now that I think about it. When I first ran set up I got several errors
because I unzipped the .ZIP with an older version of PKUNZIP that didnt
support long file names. Once I realized that I reinstalled and reran the
radadmin. I even ran the uninstall from control panel (before the reinstall
obviously)

My motto....if it ain't broke, break it!

Any other clues. Sorry for the delay on mail, my SMTP server is tossing
its cookies.

Next step?

Thanks

Scott