RE: Dr Watson .60 Running

Scott Lagos ( slagos@net1plus.com )
Sun, 04 May 1997 11:24:40 -0400

I have .49 running fine on NT as well. I'd like this to work though.
Occassionaly we get a situation where our authentication just stops. Looks
like we loose the connection to our NT server. We need to reboot in order
to get everything back up and running. I thought that as part of the
trouble shooting process I would upgrade to the latest radius....oh well.