Re: Multiple Usernames with Different Passwords??

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 01 May 1997 00:52:13 -0700

Tony Schwartz wrote:

> Dale:
>
> I have asked you about the following before and you said it could be done,
> yet it doesnt seem to be doable.
>
> We are running an Access7 Database using ODBC w/RADNT60.
>
> We want multiple users with the same names (due to acquisitions) but
> differing passwds.
>
> username passwd
> bob bob1
> bob bob3
> bob bob4
>
> The SQL query that you use pulls them all up but you have said that
> radiusNT should search through them for the match. It wont do it for me.
> I have tried several different things with no success.

Checking the code, only the last one is actually used. It cycles
through
all the names, and uses the results of the last one. I'll see about
changing this behavior or making it confgurable.