Re: Radius 1.60 load error

gwatkins@mail.bmmhnet.com
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 17:50:45 +0000

I did setup the admin but if I understand it right that only applies
if running as a service. I did not install 60 to run as a service. I
am also not running 49 as a service either. I simply setup an item in
the startup group to load Radius with the following command line:

radius -x15 -b

This works fine for 49 but not 60.

The real reason I want to switch to 60 is so I can setup for
Concurrency lockout and to be able to setup a calls on line table so
I can view who is on-line and eventually setup a cgi program where
user's can also see who is on line from place on our home page.

I have tried the above command line and also the following and get
the same error with 60:

radius -x15
radius -x15 -R -b
radius -x15 -R31 -b