Re: Ports

Kim Pinney ( )
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 11:07:41 -0500

not my mail

From: Pam Hackett <>
Subject: Ports
Date: Thursday, April 03, 1997 3:28 PM

When using Radius NT in text only mode, does there need to be a "ports"
file that id's the IP address of the ports on the NAS? I noticed a table
for them in the access db.

Also, I am using Radius NT with a NetblazerNB40 and USR modems. When we
dial in w/user "test", Radius sends an accounting ack, but the user doesn't
get authenticated. Instead, the user gets a protocol error. We're using
the generic PPP test account in the users file.

BTW: Dale, tanks for the help with the accounting's working
fine now!

Pam Hackett LitleNet,
NT/Notes Analyst 900 Chelmsford
Technical Administration Group Lowell MA 01851-8207
E-mail: Phone: 508.551.5061 Fax: 508.551.5060

RadiusNT Mailing List