Re: ASP password change

Justin Thomas ( justint@stellarcom.com )
Tue, 15 Apr 1997 13:58:01 -0600

It is a form that calls the file with the extension of .idc with the
POST method. In the idc file, you use sql statements to update the table or
record.
Then it calls a .htx file that has server side commands, like
<%begindetail%> and <%enddetail%>, and it checks to see if the old password
is correct and if the new password, that was entered in twice matches, it
will update the password. If anything was wrong, an error is sent to the user.