Re: CallsOnline fix

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 22:05:19 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 10 Apr 1997, Dave Perrill wrote:

> Just a question that if you do make the new version of RadiusNT
> crippled, do you plan on offering a way to make it fully functional
> without purchasing the entire Emerald product? We have created a
> full-fledged billing system with Access '97 and we use RadiusNT.
> Although we would have no need for the Emerald product, we would
> be more than happy to purchase (or register?) a copy of RadiusNT.
> It works great (with the exception of the manual calls update prob.)
> and it would definately be worth our dollars. Thanks for the great
> product so far as please keep us updated on the status of RaduisNT!

Yes. We will probably have a full version available for $495.
Something I just though about though. Some ISPs are going to
want to have multiple copies of RadiusNT for backup and such.
What kind of licensing would people like for RadiusNT for
this? I doubt most people would like to pay $495 for
each machine with runs RadiusNT. Obviously we don't want to sell
a license that allows a ton of RadiusNT machines to run at one
site either. Any comments?

Dale