Re: CallsOnline fix

Dave Perrill ( Dave.Perrill@black-hole.com )
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 21:55:53 -0500

Dale E. Reed Jr. wrote:

> On Wed, 9 Apr 1997, Gary Austin wrote:
>
> > If you don't require a license with the emerald product until they go over
> > 500 then put the same limit on the other. Seems logical.
>
> I don't know where people have gooten this idea from, but
> many people have reported this to me? :( Not big deal, it just
> seems kind of odd.
>
> Emerald has a 45 day eval of up to 500 users. Any PRODUCTION
> installation of Emerald must be licensed.

Dale,

Just a question that if you do make the new version of RadiusNT
crippled, do you plan on offering a way to make it fully functional
without purchasing the entire Emerald product? We have created a
full-fledged billing system with Access '97 and we use RadiusNT.
Although we would have no need for the Emerald product, we would
be more than happy to purchase (or register?) a copy of RadiusNT.
It works great (with the exception of the manual calls update prob.)
and it would definately be worth our dollars. Thanks for the great
product so far as please keep us updated on the status of RaduisNT!

- Dave Perrill
Black Hole Internet