RE: RadiusNT Databse Format

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 10:19:47 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 31 Mar 1997, French, ken wrote:

> Maybe a bad assumption, but I thought RadiusNT
> was a "public domain" version of Radius for NT.
> Emerald was a commerical product that co-exists
> and is designed to co-operate with RadiusNT.

RadiusNT has NEVER been public domain. You may mean
publicly available, which is much different.

> Am I stealing if I use RadiusNT without Emerald?

No.

> Can I post information about RadiusNT configuration on
> a web page? (Or am I helping someone else to steal?)

Yes you can do that. Although, we prefer to centralize
the information (just a link back would be fine).

> I would encourage you (or IEA or your company) to sell
> RadiusNT without Emerald as a commerical product. I
> would buy it. I like it.

We will be. Don't worry about RadiusNT useage right
now. I was mainly talking about the future of RadiusNT
and the new versions specifically on the Emerald area
of the website.

Dale