Re: CallsOnline

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sun, 30 Mar 1997 00:39:36 -0800

Gary Austin wrote:

> OK, I kinda figured it was backwards but unfortunately if I turn it on I
> get a DR. Watson error. What actually does it do? Maybe if I knew that I
> could figure this out. As far as a commercial version, I would not mind at
> all paying for it if it worked. Still hopelessly trying. Thanks.

Since Access doesn't have a backend trigger capability, RadiusNT must
manually update the callsonline table when it adds the entry to the
calls table. In SQL Server (or any real RDBMS) you just tell the
backend (SQL Server) to do this, and its much cleaner.

If you want to send me a copy of your database, I can try it here.