Re: Radius

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sun, 30 Mar 1997 00:18:45 -0800

Mark Williamson wrote:
> I'd like to add the ability to interface with RADIUS into my program.
> However, I understand that each vendor has a different way of implimenting
> the user file and log file, is this correct? Is there not a standard
> format? How many different RADIUS security/accounting servers are there for
> NT anyway?

The main one is the Livingston refernce model. This is what RadiusNT in
text mode follows. There are several proprietary implementations,
our ODBC interface (which is the most powerful).

However, I will forewarn that RadiusNT can NOT be used with any
billing system (besides Emerald) unless licensed to do so.