Re: Computone

Jeff Woods ( jeff@delta.com )
Thu, 20 Mar 1997 12:24:48 -0500

At 11:48 AM 3/20/97 -0500, you wrote:

>Ok, where are all you Computone gurus?
>
>I just got in a 32 port Power Rack for demo and am having a really fun
>time configuring it!!

Just had a devil of a time myself. There's no "configuration" file that
we can give you that will solve all of your problems, but we're quite
patient folks. We'll help you solve one problem at a time. What is your
current difficulty?

I hesitate to let you have our saved config files as a guidepost, since it
contains root passwords, but I'll try to set up a spare config with a blank
ROOT password for you to download and try over the weekend.

FTP to ftp.delta.com, and get