Re: Merit / RadiusNT

Tony Schwartz ( tony@transport.com )
Wed, 05 Mar 1997 15:09:34 -0800

Dale:

I am using 1.16.45 and the SQL that is being generated is as follows:

Select DateAdd('d', ma.extension, maExpireDate), DateAdd('d', ma.extension,
maExpireDate), sa.AccountID, sa.AccountType, sa.Password, sa.Login,
sa.Shell From MasterAccounts ma, SubAccounts sa Where sa.Login='tony' AND
ma.CustomerID=sa.CustomerID and sa.Active<>0 and ma.Active<>0

This produces data for all accounts with user name "tony" with no
differentiation of passwords. Is this a version issue or am I doing
something wrong.??

tony