Re: Radius 1.16.49 CHAP problems with MAX4000

Mark Conger ( mconger@acsinc.net )
Wed, 19 Feb 1997 22:43:13 -0500

Let me make a guess here. Your PC clients have the option to send the
password encrypted checked. If this is true, it will only fail because the
CHAP response is negative. They need to have this unchecked so that the
authentication process will start at PAP.

Mark Conger

-
RadiusNT Mailing list (radiusnt@iea.com)