Re: bad authenticator

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 17 Feb 1997 20:10:41 -0800

Gary Austin wrote:
> I asked this question before. I am using version .49. I enabled ODBC and
> now I get the following errors in the log file: 3,30,37,44,190. Was just
> one before. I was told I should upgrade to .60. Will this get rid of the
> errors? If so do I need to use the -install button to install it as a
> service? I already have .49 installed as a service. Do I need to
> uninstall .49? I am nervous about this because I can't afford to be down.

49-52 has a problem where is the registry entry for ReqAcctAuth
was present, it would turn the feature on regardless of the content.

1.16.60 fixes this problem. Just stop the services, replace the
and re-start the service.

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  (       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  | Mailing list (