Re: Does anyone experience browsing network problem?

Allen Wisor ( Allen@nova1.net )
Wed, 28 May 1997 12:37:21 -0500

The wins server is good. Also I have found problem with
different protocols. IE A win95 is running tcp/ip and netbeui
with netbeui set as default protocol. Another machine with
just tcp/ip could not see the first machine because even though
the first has tcp/ip its using netbeui for netbios.

There is my 1/2 cent worth.

-- Allen WisorAllen@nova1.netNova Internet Services, Inc.Ph(214)904-9600 Fx(214)357-1431