Re: How to direct FQDN to point to www subdirectory

BA ( ba@interconnect.net )
Mon, 26 May 1997 11:03:12 -0500

All virtual servers need a different IP.....i.e. you are running 4 =
virtual
servers with 4 different domain names on IIS you need 4 ip addresses, =
each
is assigned accordingly in the IIS Manager to the directory you want it =
be associated with.

On Mon, 26 May 1997 07:36:22 -0700, Kirk Rogers so eloquently wrote:

>Great. But what about the server who still exist with that IP address?
>Won't this generate a duplicate IP address response from the OS?
>
>Kirk

~ Brian Adams ~
~ Interconnect Services, Inc. ~
~ Director of Engineering and Technical Services ~